Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winnie in London











Winnie went pretty much everywhere with me in London. As Zeb called him, he was my traveling companion during my time alone. He went to the zoo, Hard Rock Cafe, on the London Eye, and he even saw the changing of the guard with me....well from what we could see that is. I had a great time in London....it has been by far my favorite city. I felt completelty safe there. Zeb and I decided we liked it best because it was most like home. My time alone was wonderful. I enjoyed every minute of it. I had 9 glorious days to myself. I did exactly what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. There was no one there to oppose what I wanted. In London, I saw Shakespeare's Globe Theater, Les Miserables, Wicked, Westminster Abbey, the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, the zoo, the London Eye, Big Ben, London Bridge, and the Tower Bridge. I LOVED LONDON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment